This is a guide for you on how to get your desired job in Australia from Nigeria.
You can explore your visa options here, click any of the options and get a visa option specifically for you.
Skilled occupation list
Scroll down to the end of the page and select your skilled occupation,take note of your ANZSCO code, the TYPE OF VISA for your skill occupation, your SKILL LIST (MLTSSL, STSOL,ROL) and ASSESSING AUTHORITY.
Here is the list of assessing authorities, you will need your skill occupation to be assessed before you can submit an expression of interest(EOI) and then get an ITA
Find the assessing authority assigned to your occupation skill, click on their website and make payment for your occupation to be assessed.
Expression of Interest (EOI)
You can express your interest and submit your application to immigrate to Australia but you will only be considered if:-
- Your visa option must be skilled migration visa subclass (189,190 & 491)points tested stream.
- You are under 45 years old.
- You score 65 points or above.
- Competent English(6 points or above in each of the 4 components)3 years validation.
- Meet the skills requirement (your skill occupation has been assessed by the authorised body)